With decades of experience in the vehicle lighting industry,
TYC continuously to grow and expand to meet the needs of
different market segments. Let's visit TYC's important business milestones from the beginning.
- Started Phase 3 Tainan Tech Park Assembly Plant Operation.
- Opening of second manufacturing plant of VARROC TYC AUTO LAMPS CO. in Chonqing, China.
- Changed the name of VISTEON TYC AUTO LAMPS CO. to VARROC TYC AUTO LAMPS CO. after Varroc Group India purchased Visteon’s shareholding.
- Started Phase 2 Tainan Tech Park Warehouse operation.
The evolution of the TYC logo into a single form with corporate Blue color, conveys the value of pursuing “Light, Precision and Safety”.
- The evolution of the TYC logo into a single form with corporate Blue color, conveys the value of pursuing “Light, Precision and Safety”.
- Established KUN SHAN TYC HIGH PERFORMANCE LIGHTING TECH CO., LTD in China.
- Increased share holding of CHANG CHUN E CHI SHI HUAN to 100% and renamed it CHANG CHUN SPARX AUTO LAMPS CO., LTD.
- Visteon Corporation USA purchased shares in CHANGZHOU TAMAU AUTO LAMPS which is then renamed VISTEON TYC AUTO LAMPS CO., LTD.
- Entered into a JV cooperation with China FIRST AUTO WORKS and formed CHANGCHUN E-CHI SHI HUAN.
- Built and moved manufacturing production plant facilities to Tainan Tech Park.
- Established Europe Central Sales & Distribution Warehouse called TYC EUROPE B.V. in Almere, the Netherlands.
- Entered into JV cooperation with China HARBIN HAFEI INDUSTRY CO., LTD. and formed HARBIN HAXING MOTOR COMPONENTS CO., LTD. in China.
- Established CHANGZHOU TAMOU PRECISION INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD., for plastic tooling design, development and manufacturing in China.
- Established T.I.T. INTERNATIONAL CO., automotive lighting manufacturing plant in Rayong, Thailand.
- Established fifth U.S. Sales & Distribution Center of GENERA CORPORATION in Georgia.
- Acquired TAIWAN STANLEY INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD., now known as JUOKU TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.
- Established fourth U.S. Sales& Distribution Center of GENERA CORPORATION in Illinois.
In 1998 the new sun rays design shows a clear and neat conveying TYC‘s goal of Lighting up the world!
- Established third U.S. Sales & Distribution Center of GENERA CORPORATION in Texas.
- In 1998 the new sun rays design shows a clear and neat conveying TYC‘s goal of Lighting up the world!
- Initial Public Offering listed in Taiwan Securities Exchange.
- Established 1st manufacturing plant in China called CHANGZHOU TAMAU AUTO LAMP.
- Established GENERA CORPORATION’s second U.S. Sales & Distribution Center (formerly Land Force Corp.) in New Jersey.
- Established first U.S. Sales & Distribution Center GENERA CORPORATION (formerly TYC Industrial Co., USA) located in California.
- Establishment of TYC BROTHER INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
The original TYC logo was comprised of a circular frame logo that symbolizes harmony within the industry as well as within the company’s corporate culture and attitude towards people………….Bringing Happiness, Convenience, Hope & Encouragement to others.